Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 9-Oct-2019
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with a tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
CBRE is a people business; our success is based on the skills and capabilities of our people. The People Team delivers service across all functional areas of People, including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits (C&B), Learning & Diversity, People Systems & Analytics, and People Operations.
In line with the continued growth and expansion of our business throughout Southeast Asia (SEA), we have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join our People team in Singapore. The successful candidate will implement and coordinate C&B programs, supporting business objectives. An innate problem-solving capability, with sound MS Excel skills and the ability to deliver under short time scales, will be key to your success. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates at an early stage of their career and looking to build on their C&B knowledge and operate in a regional capacity.
- Working closely with the APAC C&B team, the incumbent will serve as primary compensation contact to People Business Partners to provide advice, direction and guidance on broadly defined compensation matters
- Execute the compensation team projects requiring analysis of factors that cross and impact multiple organizational units
- Participate in salary surveys in order to understand competitive compensation levels within CBRE
- Complete job evaluation studies
- Ensure compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Assist with the design, implementation and communication of a wide variety of compensation and salary administration programs
- Support compliance with applicable government regulations by monitoring new requirements and recommending process changes
- Coordinate the annual insurance renewal process across the region, working closely with country HR teams, country broker and insurances, as well as regional broker
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a compensation and benefits role
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel and proven lateral thinking capacity
- Highly resourceful and flexible to manage HR generalist scope when necessary
- 6 months contract role with a potential for a permanent opportunity