09. GWS, Facilities Manager (based in Kimcheon)
Seoul , South Korea
Date published: 13-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
* This position entails working at a client site in Kimcheon.
The purpose of this position is to manage multiple functions of operations and maintenance for facilities management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients.
- Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping and janitorial work. Reviews work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
- Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
- Coordinates and manages moves, adds and change activities.
- Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects. Prepare and manages FM project and operating budget and variance reports.
- Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Responsible for invoice processing and accuracy of cost center coding.
- Provides process and procedure training.
- Conducts financial/business analysis including preparation of reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees.
- Minimum of seven years of related experience and/or training.
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree preferred with focus on business, technical or management areas.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
M&E related certification preferred.