* This position entails working at a client site in Daejeon.
The purpose of this position is to manage multi sites and provide senior technical and operational support to the account staff for the development of policies and procedures pertaining to all sites: including managing the performance of mechanical and maintenance systems and maintaining continuity throughout to provide overall quality control for all sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides recommendations for tactical and strategic planning.
- Supervises the planning, budgeting and control of M&E expenditures.
- Supervises the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, management plans, monthly performance reports, and variance reports.
- Ensures the delivery of accuracy, timely, and complete reports.
- Performs regular inspections of properties.
- Recommends and directs alterations, maintenance and reconditioning of properties as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manages the planning, organization, and controls for a major functional area.
- May be responsible for a mix of direct and matrix reports.
- Approve subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Monitors appropriate staffing levels and reports on utilization and deployment of human resources.
- Leads and supports staff in areas of staffing, selection, training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance and retention.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience and/or training.
- Master's degree (MA/MS) preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
* A background in architecture or engineering with a propensity towards Business Development is highly desired
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
- Professional designation such as CPM, RPA, or CCIM preferred.
- Active real estate license may be required.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license may be desired.