01. GWS, Country Site Lead (based in Daejeon)
Seoul , South Korea
Date published: 13-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
* This position entails working at a client site in Daejeon.
The purpose of this position is to design and implement facility maintenance management programs for portfolio of properties, balancing client priorities in the areas of cost, business and operational risk.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages account programs aimed to ensure safety and compliance with national regulations. Examples include fire and life safety, environmental, or industry/client specific third-party compliance standards.
- Develops operational service delivery solutions to include documented playbooks, account operations plan, etc. Monitors effectiveness of maintenance efforts for facilities as assigned, ensuring work is completed in accordance with account KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Responsible for client account inspections of all facilities. Documents inspection report results and rectifies any issues, concerns, etc. with client.
- Oversees account site operations and new projects. Identifies capital improvement projects and conducts cost analysis utilization in preparation of capital budgets. Travels to location for projects management issues, concerns, etc.
- Evaluates outsource provider "hard services" contracts to ensure best pricing and service level performance. Coordinates RFP process through client and sourcing groups.
- Responsible for development and training to all field and management staff in areas of operational and technical requirements on a client account which includes service performance, technology, safety and compliance, cost savings initiatives, and regulatory requirements.
- Manages the planning, organization, and controls for a major functional area or department. May be responsible for a mix of direct and matrix reports.
- Leads and supports staff in areas of staffing, selection, training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance and retention. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and/or Technical degree from college or university
- Minimum of ten years of related experience and/or training.
- Prior Supervisory Management experience preferred.
Ability to negotiate and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
Reviews financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates. Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.